As you probably know, I am mildly obsessed with Pinterest and I thought y’all might like to see what I find pinteresting. In keeping with the holiday spirit, I’ll be sharing Christmas pins today! Here we go:
- Starbucks Gift Card Holder– ask the barista for a clean cup and lid, stuff with brown and white tissue, slide Starbucks gift card inside!
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle sign
- 15 gifts for under $2!
- Christmas printables
- Hot chocolate truffle balls– wrapped individually and stacked they would make a cute and inexpensive gift!
- Hot chocolate bar– a great idea for holiday parties.
- Ice cream gift set– attach a tag that says, “Just add ice cream!”
- Crock-pot baked apples– these would be great for breakfast on Christmas morning or for dessert with vanilla ice cream!
- 12 Days of Holiday Cocktails
- Christmas stove top potpourri– cranberries, citrus, cinnamon sticks, dash of vanilla, whole cloves…whatever you love to smell wafting through your home!
- Santa boxer
- Christmas cat